- Recreation Coordinator
- Grounds Crew Leader
- Part Time Traffic Controller (2)
- Maintenance Technician
- Public Information Officer
Salary: DOE + 14% Fringe Benefits: Standard, Township-provided benefits for salaried-exempt employee, including the following
- 401(k) retirement account
- Health, dental, life, vision and disability insurance (HMA, AFLAC & Met Life)
- Sick leave
- Holiday Pay
To apply submit the following:
- Kayenta Township Employment Application
- Copy of Degree/ Certificates; and
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing.
All positions require a valid state Driver’s license.
Housing will not be provided.
Navajo Preference will be taken into consideration.
Click here for an application: http://kayentatownship-nsn.gov/Home/PDF/job_app.pdf
For more information please contact the Kayenta Township at (928) 697-8451
Send Applications to:
The Kayenta Township
P.O. Box 1490
Kayenta, AZ 86033
Call (928) 697-8451 for more information or questions
***Other Non-Kayenta Township employment opportunities available through the Navajo Nation Department of Personnel Management. Including right here in Kayenta!